Re: [hudson-dev] YUI (semi-)removal attempt?

Hi Kaz,

Winston is on vacation this week. Thanks.

Bob

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Kaz Nishimura <kazssym@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I noticed YUI is used in the Hudson layout template while rewriting from tables to Pure grids.  Since YUI is no longer actively maintained by Yahoo!, I think I can try to remove some of its use.

So could you describe how YUI is used in Hudson now?