[hudson-dev] Cannot build jcaptcha plugin

Hi

I cannot build the JCaptcha plugin. Initially I had a problem that it
referred hudson 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT as parent, but I corrected that to just
2.0.1 (according to the readme that is the minimum version required),
however now I get:

[INFO] --- maven-hpi-plugin:2.0.1:apt-compile (default-apt-compile) @
jcaptcha-plugin ---
[INFO] Compiling 1 source file to
/home/henrik/Tools/hudson-3/hudson-home/jobs/plugin_jcaptcha/workspace/target/classes
Note: Generating hudson/security/captcha/JcaptchaSupport.stapler
/home/henrik/Tools/hudson-3/hudson-home/jobs/plugin_jcaptcha/workspace/src/main/java/hudson/security/captcha/JcaptchaSupport.java:29:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class CaptchaSupport
location: package hudson.security.captcha
import hudson.security.captcha.CaptchaSupport;
                              ^
/home/henrik/Tools/hudson-3/hudson-home/jobs/plugin_jcaptcha/workspace/src/main/java/hudson/security/captcha/JcaptchaSupport.java:30:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class CaptchaSupportDescriptor
location: package hudson.security.captcha
import hudson.security.captcha.CaptchaSupportDescriptor;
                              ^
/home/henrik/Tools/hudson-3/hudson-home/jobs/plugin_jcaptcha/workspace/src/main/java/hudson/security/captcha/JcaptchaSupport.java:42:
cannot find symbol
symbol: class CaptchaSupport
public class JcaptchaSupport extends CaptchaSupport {
                                     ^
/home/henrik/Tools/hudson-3/hudson-home/jobs/plugin_jcaptcha/workspace/src/main/java/hudson/security/captcha/JcaptchaSupport.java:79:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class CaptchaSupportDescriptor
location: class hudson.security.captcha.JcaptchaSupport
    public static class DescriptorImpl extends CaptchaSupportDescriptor {
                                               ^
/home/henrik/Tools/hudson-3/hudson-home/jobs/plugin_jcaptcha/workspace/src/main/java/hudson/security/captcha/JcaptchaSupport.java:78:
not assignable to java.lang.Object
    @Extension

Before I troubleshoot this, perhaps someone here knows what is wrong?

Best regards
Henrik

Back to the top