Re: [hudson-dev] Is hudson on hudson down?

Sadly didn't have time to followup before now, but it appears the machine is still broken

Most of not all builds fails with:

workspace] $ /export/hudson_home/maven/slavebundle/bundled-maven/bin/mvn clean install -V -B -Dmaven.ext.class.path=/export/hudson_home/maven/slavebundle/resources:/export/hudson_home/maven/slavebundle/lib/maven3-eventspy-3.0.jar:/home/hudson/apache-tomcat-7.0.11/webapps/hudson/WEB-INF/lib/hudson-remoting-2.2.0.jar -Dhudson.eventspy.port=52225 -f pom.xml
[DEBUG] Waiting for connection on port: 52225
Error: JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly.
  We cannot execute /home/hudson/.hudson/tools/jdk_6/bin/java
[ERROR] Process did not initiate connection and appears to have died; exit code: 1
[ERROR] Failure: hudson.AbortException: Process did not initiate connection and appears to have died; exit code: 1