Re: [hudson-dev] Announcing the Hudson job creator tool.

2012/1/13 Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Henrik,
>
> Do you have a wiki page explaining the concepts? Seems like a good idea for
> enterprises dealing with large number of similar jobs.

Initially I have only put the documentation in the README.md that
github automatically displays.
(https://github.com/hudson-plugins/jobcreator-tool). It should however
cover all the technical stuff, but there is no "tutorial" or real
world examples

I should properly copy that documentation to a wiki and at least add
some real world examples, although I am not sure where it best fits
in. Have you got an opinion on that?

Let me know if you see anything missing in the current docs.

Best regards
Henrik

Back to the top