Re: [hudson-dev] The PMC cannot approve the committer election until reasonable merit has been established

This particular commit is from November 2010, so it should be part of the initial contribution.

Note I'm not saying this is proof of ongoing contributions - just clarifying that Lucas has contributed to Hudson core in the past.