Re: [hono-dev] Retiring inactive committers

Yea, I think me not noticing the e-mail is a good sign that my focus is elsewhere. Which is unfortunate, but it's the way it is.

Removing me as a committer is the right thing to do. I also raised that topic on the Eclipse Packages project (https://github.com/eclipse/packages/pull/470) … which overlaps a bit with Hono, but is the same story.