Re: [hono-dev] Telemetry API & Dispatch Router Docker images

On 13/04/16 10:32, Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1) wrote:
Hi,

I have been working on the Telemetry API spec [1] to reflect all issues we discussed during our face-to-face meeting. In particular I have updated the message format definition and added sequence diagrams illustrating the message flow based on the "hybrid connection model" we started to sketch out on the whiteboard in the meeting.

I think we're in pretty good shape there now and we should start implementing it this way. In order to do so it would be very helpful if we could get an "official" Docker image for the Qpid Dispatch Router (maybe one for the latest released version and one for the master).

@Gordon: IIRC you agreed to provide these images for the Dispatch Router. It would be ideal if you could make available the images on e.g. Docker Hub so that we can easily provision from there.

I can certainly build & push images. Dispatch Router is now in beta for 0.6 and the configuration schema has changed since 0.5. My suggestion would therefore be to build an image of that, and then push an update once 0.6 is actually released. I'm traveling at present so it might be Friday or next week by the time I'm able to get a beta image out.

For clarity, ASF releases are source only, so a docker image would never be official in that sense.

Back to the top