[hono-dev] Device Registration API

Hi all,

I pushed the draft of the Device Registration API that we prepared for the face to face meeting: https://github.com/eclipse/hono/wiki/Device-Registration-API

Unfortunately we didn’t make it so far during the last week’s meeting to discuss this topic, so any feedback is welcome.

One important point we should clarify is the scope of the Device Registration e.g. what information is held in the registry? Currently it covers minimal functionality: register/deregister/retrieve. But should this also be the place where we manage the authorization information of a device? Or any other data associated with a device?

Best regards,

Dominik

Back to the top