Re: [hono-dev] Hono specifications and standards

Hi,

While Hono covers the IoT  Connector and protocols adapters, at some point we (Red Hat at least) would probably like to start new project dedicated for the implementation of the higher level services (right side of the diagram). That project will use Hono for protocol adapters and messaging to provide IoT services with end-to-end functionality.

I guess it would make sense to make this project also an Eclipse project if there will be more people interested in working on such services implementations.

Cheers!