RE: [higgins-dev] Timing on Friday ski day

Thanks Dale. At this point Paul and Markus and I are planning on skiing
Friday the 1st at whatever resort we end out deciding on and then driving
back to catch flights from SLC on Friday night (mine is at 7:40PM).

We'll have a rental car with room for probably one more if anyone else needs
a ride.

=Drummond