Re: [higgins-dev] higgins auto builds

Peter,

If you don't mind, would you just go ahead and add the Information Card Generator project to the nightly builds.  I haven't had time to attend to it, and I don't know everything that needs to be done.  I know I could figure it out - it's just time I don't have right now.

I am currently working on the XML file context provider.  When I get it ready, I will take some time and learn how to add it to the nightly build as well.

Thank you,

Daniel Sanders

>>> Peter Kimlach <pkimlach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/5/2007 5:01 AM >>>
Hi all,
there are projects which are not added to nightly builds (with gray leds
on components page) yet. According to emails below, component owners,
please add your projects  (which are not there yet) to nightly builds or
tell me which projects should be added and I will add them myself.
Here is list of projects that are not build nightly:
ISSD <http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=ISSD&action="">>
Native I-Card Selector <
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Native_I-Card_Selector>
Eclipse RCP I-Card Selector