[higgins-dev] compiling higgins

Hi *,

I'm completely new to higgins and I am having a hard
time compiling it. I read carefully the instructions
at http://wiki.eclipse.org/BuildingAndDeployingH1H3,
http://wiki.eclipse.org/RPPS_Web_CVS, and
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Components. I have checkout
the head from cvs at
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology.
Now I have all higgins code as one project in eclipse.
It is a big tree with eight directories: app, builds,
doc, features, javadoc, othology, plugins and test.
Can you please help me on compiling this code? Also,
where should I look for the executable once the
compilation is successful?

Thanks!

Regards,
vpv