[higgins-dev] Checking in new IdASRegistry

Hello all,

I am going to check in the new IdASRegistry next Monday. This is obviously a breaking change for all Context Providers, since it will include a small modification to the IContextFactory interface.
I'll be available on the Higgins call tomorrow in case there are any more questions.

I may need some help figuring out what exactly to check in, since I'm a new committer and all that. Judging by how other projects are structured, I assume I should include (and accordingly edit) the following files in the projects I check in:

anonymous.psf
build.properties
build.xml
buildaux.xml