[higgins-dev] configuration nightly

Except for the plugin target, the Configuration API successfully built last night.  That was the easy one...

The other configuration components require libraries.  From the example dependencies.xml file on the Wiki page, it appears that I need to set up an http location for retrieving those libraries that aren't approved for redistribution by Eclipse.  In the example, though, I don't understand the "lib" and "libl" locations, and why commons-logging is in both.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Add_new_component_to_automated_builds

...Greg

PS.  Not sure what I need to do to get "plugin" build to complete.  Were there error messages from last night's build that will shed light on this?

Back to the top