From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Sabadello
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 11:29 AM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] new IdASRegistry

Hmm I don't know enough about the use cases to have an opinion about this. Has anyone ever used different context factories for the same context?

The current proposal does support associating a context with a single or multiple context factories (via the context type), but as you say it does not really "remember" which one was used. However, due to the "priority" attributes in XRDS, one can predict which one the registry will choose.

Markus