[higgins-dev] Nightly builds.

We started to run automated builds on Eclipse build server
using new build scripts. Some information on the list of the
components being build and how to add new one could be found at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Add_new_component_to_automated_builds

Unfortunately, new build scripts doesn't use "global repository"
approach proposed by Jim to find out location of a sub-projects and
third party libraries yet but I hope we'll update them soon in order
to simplify the process of adding of new component.

Valery

Back to the top