Re: [higgins-dev] FW: [equinox-dev] Re: JAAS code approved

Thanks this will now give us a vehicle to provide linkage to Higgins via a JAAS Login module that is not Java KeyStore or the Operating System based.

Inactive hide details for "Mike Milinkovich" ---07/18/2007 04:50:15 PM---…just in case you folks missed this…"Mike Milinkovich" ---07/18/2007 04:50:15 PM---…just in case you folks missed this…

"Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/18/2007 04:50 PM