Re: [higgins-dev] Contributing Bandit utilities to Higgins

What are these utilities for ? Do we already have equivalent function in Higgins today ? Making a generic utilities package is hard as it tends to be a catch all

Inactive hide details for "Tom Doman" ---07/16/2007 11:55:31 AM---Currently, all Bandit utilities used in Novell contribute CPs"Tom Doman" ---07/16/2007 11:55:31 AM---Currently, all Bandit utilities used in Novell contribute CPs are dual licensed under the EPL and LGPL. Having them in a diffe

"Tom Doman" <TDoman@xxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/16/2007 11:55 AM

[higgins-dev] Contributing Bandit utilities to Higgins

Currently, all Bandit utilities used in Novell contribute CPs are dual licensed under the EPL and LGPL.  Having them in a different project from Higgins actually makes it harder for us to debug, modify, and maintain them as we make changes in Higgins.  We've discussed moving them into the Higgins project so I'd like to know if anyone within or outside Novell has any issues with just moving these to Higgins.  If not, where would we like them?  org.eclipse.higgins.util?

Thanks,
Tom