[higgins-dev] Catalyst Interop wiki page--needs review/correction

I have collected, organized, and posted the Higgins identity agent (in H1,
H2 and H3 flavors) results from the Catalyst interop in SanFran June 27th
here [1].

***Please double check (and correct as necessary) what I've posted***

As you can see, we have not been able to test every combination of (H1, H2,
H3) * (IdP/STS) * (RP), as some sites were not available until the last
minute, some are not longer available, bugs were getting fixed as Catalyst
progressed, etc.

I struggled for a while to even find a way to represent the results in a
relatively concise and accessible way. I'm interested in any improvements.

I hope the format is self explanatory. If not, please email me.

-Paul

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CardSpace_Interop

Back to the top