[higgins-dev] STS client build problem

Mike,

I've made some changes to org.eclipse.higgins.icard project today. So, I've removed ITokenCard and split IInformationCard interface into IManagedInformationCard and IPersonalInformationCard interfaces. Also I moved getTokenServices(), getRequireAppliesTo() and getPrivacyNotice() to IManagedInformationCard interface. As a result, your todays changes to org.eclipse.higgins.sts.client project are not buildable. What should we do? Should I repalce IInformationCard with IManagedInformationCard and IPersonalInformationCard in org.eclipse.higgins.sts.client.TokenRequestFactory? Also, is RequireAppliesTo parameter applicable for IPersonalInformationCard ( in TokenRequestFactory.createPersonalRequest())?

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov

Back to the top