Re: [higgins-dev] FW: [equinox-dev] Credential management for Eclipse...

Mike, thanks, will follow up with the folks to make sure that Higgins can tie in here ...

Inactive hide details for "Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>"Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          06/13/2007 02:49 PM

          Please respond to
          mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
          "Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[higgins-dev] FW: [equinox-dev] Credential management for Eclipse...

I’m not sure if there is any overlap here, but you folks should at least be aware that this activity is on-going.