[higgins-dev] The Catalyst "M0-8" branch and the Components page

I've been working my way through [1] creating "M0-8" branches for each
project listed (if it didn't already have one). This is towards the goal of
being able to select all Higgins projects in the IDE and switch between
branches.

As I've gone along I've added each project's CVS module name in square
brackets, and added the list of available branches within curly braces.
(These are new conventions for this page).

In doing so I have a bunch of questions/comments for several of the
component owners...

Mike: I have not yet added the "M0-8" branch to any of the *.sts.* projects.
Is it true that none of these have this branch? If so I will add it in a
batch operation, unless you'd rather I didn't for some reason.

Jim: I have not (yet) checked to see if the "M0-8" branch has been added to
all IdAS projects. Let me know if you'd like me to add it.

Abhi/Anyone: Should we delete the org.eclipse.higgins.iss2 project?

SergeyY: please create missing wiki pages on your components

SergeyL: CardSpace I-Card Provider Core missing wiki page

Abhi:
 - ISS wiki page missing
 - ISS Provider page missing
 - CardSpace ISS Provider page missing
 - Idemix ISS Provider page missing

Andy:
 - I only see issd module in CVS, is that all that's checked in?
 - Do we expect ISS client UI component to be checked in soon?

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components

Back to the top