Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 4:20 PM
Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] ICard getIssuer and getIssuerName - What's the diff?

I think it would be very helpful if:

IInformationCard extends ITokenCard extends ICard - that would help
eliminate duplication

higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/18/2007 09:07:48 AM:

Sergey,

As a first step, please just update the comment text on these two
methods to
reflect what you've just written in your email below. Both methods
currently
have (incorrectly) identical "Returns the human friendly...etc."
comments.
And that's confusing.

-Paul