RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes

Shall we come up with a Higgins prescribed way to name Branches and
Versions if we're going to do this?  I'm ready to branch the JNDI CP
for some changes but I'm not sure how to name nor what our "go
forward" strategy is as far as merging goes.  Will we always merge
into HEAD eventually?  Or will we pick a branch named by our current
milestone?  Something else?  We need something that makes sense
and will make it easy for developers to participate.

I freely admit to being a CVS newbie in this regard.  I've never
branched, versioned, or, of course, merged.  So, I'm looking for
some seasoned guidance and sensical plan here.  Anyone?

Thanks,
Tom

>>> Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@xxxxxxxxxx> 6/6/2007 2:12 PM >>>

So this is where I get worried as since .8 has some changes in HBX and RPPS
that are not done this may break the demo, so I would like to make sure we
freeze HBX and RPPS like real soon to avoid issues in this space. So any
changes in HBX or RPPS we will fork and resolve after interop

             "Paul Trevithick"
             <paul@socialphysi
             cs.org>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "'Higgins \(Trust Framework\)
             higgins-dev-bounc         Project developer discussions'"
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             06/06/2007 12:37                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes

             Please respond to
             "Higgins \(Trust
                Framework\)
             Project developer
               discussions"
             <higgins-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

M0.8 is not done. At this point I propose we hold off on declaring victory
on M0.8 until after the interop.