FW: [higgins-dev] Nomination of Duane Buss as Higginscommitter

I have also voted for Duane

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Ruddy [mailto:mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:44 PM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] Nomination of Duane Buss as Higginscommitter

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Doman
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:12 AM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'

+1

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 3/7/2007 11:29 PM >>>
Duane has been working actively on the development of IdAS Context
Providers, and has produced an in memory or virtual context provider, a
simple mapping provider and an OpenID context provider. Over the past
few
months he has contributed to the IdAS JNDI provider, the XML file
provider,
and to the design of IdAS itself. Duane has worked on developing
distributed
systems and services for workgroup and identity products over the last
15
years.

Higgins Committers please respond to this email with either:  +1 (yes)
-1
(veto), or 0 (abstain) or request for more information.  The voting
period
is one week. If I don't hear from a given committer within that time,
I'll
assume a vote of 0.  If I receive at least three positive votes with no
negative votes the addition will likely be approved and I'll start the
rest
of the process described in [1].

My vote: +1

-Paul