[higgins-dev] Commit of UI/ISS/RPPS code

I also just received permission to commit the above mentioned code.

I have added them before anyone here changes their mind.

In the next few days, I will work on posting instructions on how to use these parts yourself.

We also have a preliminary version of the CardSpace policy matcher working. Concurrently, we are working on adapting the UI to handle cardspace policies, and generating the right type of messages to get a token from the STS.

~a

Back to the top