[higgins-dev] Can you please document the status of the nightly scripts here?

Hi Evgeniy,

Can you please document the status of the nightly scripts here?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Nightly_Component_Builds

E.g. things like:

  • Script not-written
  • Script written but build always fails
  • Script written and build usually succeeds

Of course when I say “script written” I mean that this Component’s build.xml has been “adapted” (is there a better word) to create a nightly build script.

Or perhaps you can think of a better way to document the status of the script development.

-Paul

Back to the top