Re: [higgins-dev] A topic for Nov 2 phone call

So what can be shown/implemented legally from an Eclipse perspective since we don't have all the IP issues resolved ?

Inactive hide details for "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>

          "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          11/01/2006 01:45 PM

          Please respond to
          "Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[higgins-dev] A topic for Nov 2 phone call

Mary,

Dale thought it would be good to talk on the phone call about what we have planned for the demo/application first mentioned here. The topic would cover:
* What is it?
** More of a interoperability/integration demo at this point
** Show integration between a Media Wiki (RP), CardSpace (IE7 + .net), STS, and IdAS.
* What components are required?
* Tasks
** What tasks need to be completed?
** Who is working on the tasks
** How far along are we?
* Methods for communicating/collaborating.

I suspect this could take between 10 minutes (assuming there are very few questions) and 30 minutes or more.