RE: [higgins-dev] A Higgins integration with cardspace

Cool, thanks.

If we can get good momentum in integrating the existing Higgins components, then we hope to keep that going and a cross-platform selector would be the next logical step.

It looks like some of what we'll be doing is similar to what you've already done.  I assume you have a specific identity store, have you considered integrating your STS with the Higgins IdAS?

Jim

>>> "Ashish Jain" <ajain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/30/06 11:56 AM >>>

FYI.

A crippled yet functional version of our STS that interoperates with CardSpace (July CTP) is deployed here:

https://infocard.pingidentity.com/idpdemo/account.jsp

https://infocard.pingidentity.com/rpdemo/login.jsp

It lets you get a card from the IdP, import it to the windows cardspace client and use it to access the RP application. More details on access here: http://itickr.com/index.php/?p=41.

I'll be interested in testing with the non-windows identity selector (if one exists).

Thanks,

- Ashish.