[higgins-dev] Draft Response to OSP - proposed additional third point in end section

The draft response to the Open Specification Promise can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Draft_Response_to_Open_Specification_Promise

Based on feedback from Chuck Mortimore that much of the progress on working with CardSpaceTM has been achieved through tinkering and network sniffing (because WS* specifications are rather general), I would like to add some language that acknowledges this.

How about adding a third point to the “Microsoft can continue to encourage our efforts in many ways” section at the end:

  • Continued support from Microsoft, particularly when working with areas of CardSpace that are not fully documented.

Back to the top