Re: [henshin-user] Nested application conditions in Henshin diagrams?

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your response.

I thought that the multi-rule levels were meant for this: Place and Token are matched by the same multi-rule (remove), so I thought that would mean it finds only the one match. I thought if I wanted to find the matches separately, I had to use nested multi-rules to loop. When I saw the effect, I did wonder whether that was exactly my misunderstanding. So, is there any way at all to do in Henshin what I want to do?

As for the textual syntax: I don't have this available in the Wizard. Does it come as part of the standard Henshin installation or do I need to get it from somewhere else?

Many thanks,

Steffen

Dr. rer. nat. Steffen Zschaler AHEA
Senior Lecturer