Re: [henshin-user] How to best debug an inexectuable transformation?

hi,

Am 04.10.17 um 12:41 schrieb Daniel Strüber:

Unfortunately, for the intra-rule level, which seems to be the scope here,  I can't point you to anything at the moment. Debugging Henshin is actually an active research area, and we hope to make some progress on this in the future (CC'ing Matthias Tichy, who's working on that.)

yes, we are working on this and have an early prototype which is not yet commitable to the repository. I hope the prototype will be finished until end of the year.

Cheers,

Matthias

--
Prof. Dr. Matthias Tichy
Institute of Software Engineering and Programming Languages

Tel.:  +49 731 50-24160
Fax:   +49 731 50-24162
email: matthias.tichy@xxxxxxxxxx