[henshin-user] LHS Match takes very long.

Dear Henshin users and developers,

attached you will find a project where I try to find 2 independent classes within a rather big graph (10000 nodes).

The rule I mean is called "find". If I execute it on the before mentioned graph on my machine it takes excessive long for the match.

But if a delete one of the classes of the rule it is pretty fast for the match.

I just wanted to ask, if this is normal behavior.

There is another rule "createMuch" which is used to build this big graph.

Kind regards,
JÃrgen

--
Dipl.-Ing. JÃrgen Freund
Arbeitsgruppe Ãhnlichkeitsmechanik

Telefon: +49 (0)711 685 69530
E-Mail:  freund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Postadresse:
UniversitÃt Stuttgart
Institut fÃr Statik und Dynamik der Luft- und Raumfahrtkonstruktionen
Pfaffenwaldring 27 - Zimmer 01.002
70569 Stuttgart