Re: [henshin-user] Confused about rule application

Hi,

So, the problem seems to have been in how I used formulas to update the attribute values. Saying a.quantity etc. in the condition seems to be OK, but somehow the same is not true for the attribute update. I have had to introduce additional parameters to match against the attribute values of a:Animal and to then use these parameters in the attribute update.

Have I missed the place where this behaviour is documented?

Many thanks,

Steffen