Re: [henshin-user] Strange "Error parsing JavaScript expression" validation error

Hi Jens,

I don't know if this is the cause for your error, but you do have a parameter called "new". This is a reserved word in _javascript_ and therefore causes problems. Please try to rename this parameter and check whether the problem is still there.

Cheers,
Christian

Hello everyone,

in the attached transformation module I get validation errors in the "Problems" window of Eclipse when using rule parameters:
sun.org.mozilla._javascript_.internal.EvaluatorException: missing formal parameter (<Unknown source>#1) in <Unknown source> at line number 1 in <Unknown source> at line number 1

Moreover, I sometimes get an error dialog when closing the Henshin diagram window:

"An internal error occurred during: "Henshin Validation".
java.lang.NullPointerException"

This problem also exists when using the git master branch of Henshin.

Kind regards,
Jens