From: henshin-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [henshin-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Christian Krause [henshin.ck@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 4:44 PM
To: Henshin Project user discussions
Subject: Re: [henshin-user] Hidden states

Hi Mohammed,

there is no direct way of hiding states unfortunately. Reducing the statespace is in general a difficult task. In Henshin, there are a couple of things you could try, but they work only in some scenarios:

- Merging final states
- Ignore some attributes
- Set rule priorities

Could any of these techniques help in your case?

Cheers,
Christian

I would like to ask if it is possible to hide some states and transitions while generating a state space. I am aiming at reducing the state space according to my requirements.

Many thanks,,,

Mohammed