Re: [handly-dev] Project description

Hi there,

I like the Vlad's idea to (sparingly) use bold font rather than italics.

Regards,

Ondrej

On 12.05.2016 16:24:24, Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

First a nit-picky correction: "The handle-based Java model, which wrappers wraps the workspace resource model"

IMHO, the italics don't work very well with the font (it's too thin)...

Suggestion: choose a couple of important things to emphasize and use bold text. If I were to choose, I would probably do that for "reduces programming effort, fosters software reuse and provides opportunities for interoperability" , "common meta-level API", "no restrictions" and "generic IDE components". Obviously, this is very much a matter of personal taste.

best regards,
Vlad