[gmt-dev] Re: Fwd: Matthias Bohlen to be recommended to Eclipse PMC for commit rights on GMT project

Hello Jean et al.,

thanks a lot for making me a committer on the GMT project. I am happy
to be able to work on ATL with you, now.

JB> Dear Colleagues:

JB> I'm pleased to say that following a unanimous vote from the GMT
JB> committers, I am now able to go ahead and recommend Matthias Bohlen to
JB> the Eclipse Technology PMC as a new committer on the GMT project. On
JB> the assumption that they endorse our recommendation, let me be the
JB> first to welcome Matthias to the core GMT team, and to thank him for all
JB> that he has contributed so far. Thanks Matthias !

JB> Jean Bézivin
JB> GMT Project Leader
JB> Eclipse Generative Model Transformer (GMT) Project

A little about myself: I am the founder of the project AndroMDA.org
and also of AndroMDA.com, the professional sister of the open source
project. In the old times of 2003, I created the project to show the
world that MDA is not *that* difficult to do. (However, I would never
have thought that we reach a level like this today, and I am always
amazed at it!).

Together with the other AndroMDA committers, I think a lot about how
MDA should be done effectively and in a user friendly way. Currently,
I am working on the inception of the new features for AndroMDA 4.0,
namely model to model transformations using ATL.

My background: I am a German computer scientist (Univ. of Karlsruhe),
46 years old and married. I studied computer science, then became a
software developer for CAD/CAM systems for 10 years, then went into
the consulting business, founded and lead a department for custom
solution development, at last became an independent consultant for
software engineering. Now, I work with enterprise customers like
Daimler-Chrysler, Lufthansa, Zurich Financial Services, etc. Together
with my colleagues, I also organize conferences on software
architecture.

OK, I stop here for now and look forward to work with you.

Cheers
Matthias

---

Matthias Bohlen
Consulting, Coaching, Training for software engineering and model
driven techniques

mbohlen at mbohlen.de
mbohlen at andromda.com

Back to the top