Re: [gmf-dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Projects that have not (AFAICT) declared participation in Oxygen

Awesome!

AFAIK there is nothing really "concrete" to do yet beside coming up with an organization which makes sense to maintain the participation in Oxygen, the bits are already in the aggregation and already meeting the requirements.

Cédric