Re: [gmf-dev] Single product, multiple diagrams

On 05/16/2013 01:16 PM, Fabiano Francesconi wrote:
Hello everybody,
I'm a little bit confused so I'm here to shed the lights on this doubt I have.

Is it possible to create a single product that can handle two different files -in a sense- with two different canvas/palettes/whatever?
Yes, for that you'd rather generate only the plugins with GMF Tooling (not the product) and create your own product definition including those plugins.

HTH
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat