[gmf-dev] Single product, multiple diagrams

Hello everybody,
I'm a little bit confused so I'm here to shed the lights on this doubt I have.

Is it possible to create a single product that can handle two different files -in a sense- with two different canvas/palettes/whatever?

What I mean is that I have two modeling languages, one is an extension of the other. Since the two languages overlaps a lot, I'm using the same ecore for both the diagrams.
I generated two different graphs, two different gmftool, two different gmfmap and two different gmfgen.

Now, I would like to have two different diagram editors merged in a single product so that I can work on the two languages from within the same application (the idea is that later on, two models should be able to talk with each other).

I hope you can understand what I've said.

Thank you so much.--
Fabiano Francesconi

Back to the top