Re: [glassfish-dev] GlassFish 7 plans?

Hi,

all changes should be reviewed at some point in time and also all changes should maintain consistent usable state - otherwise we would block each other. And that is the point of creating a "feature branch" for GF7, where we can end in some state where all changes would be alright in GlassFish, but will depend on snapshot versions of something in progress.

The master branch should never depend on snapshots.

Have a nice day,
David.