[glassfish-dev] GlassFish 7 plans?

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone is looking at production of GlassFish 7 -- to align with Jakarta EE 10. Is that something the group has interest in providing on the EE 10 release timeline? Is there a need, or is anyone tracking component spec. and implementation team development with respect to GlassFish picking up implementations or APIs (inbound dependencies, I guess), or have they established dependencies for this (outbound dependencies)?

Thanks,

-- Ed

Back to the top