[glassfish-dev] GlassFish status

All,

Just a heads up that the final upstream project awaiting a patch has been merged.

Master branch now;

  • Has moved to the Jakarta namespace
  • Builds
  • Runs without OSGI errors
  • Can deploy smoke test application in the Jakarta namespace via asadmin
  • Can deploy smoke test application in the Jakarta namespace via admin console
  • Passes the Quick Look tests.

At this point I am going to tag it as a M1 milestone for the Jakarta EE 9 milestone release. If anybody objects let me know. I will try to tag it tomorrow.

Next big piece of work post the Jakarta EE 9 milestone is to get GlassFish building and running on JDK 11.

Also we have to get GlassFish 6 through the Jakarta EE TCK.

Thanks All

Steve

Back to the top