Re: [geomesa-users] Installing Geomesa Kafka and Geomesa HBase in same GeoServer

Hi all,

We were successful with installing the GeoMesa Kafka plugin and GeoMesa HBase plugin in the same GeoServer. Tests were carried out with Kafka 2.1.0, HBase 1.4.12, GeoMesa 3.2.0 and GeoServer 2.19.0.
GeoMesa HBase plugin was installed first in the GeoServer. While installing GeoMesa Kafka plugin, we ignored jars that were already present in the GeoServer.
I'm sorry, I forgot to update this information earlier.

Best,
Sangeetha