[geomesa-users] Kafka Datastore Nifi Component:

Hello,

We are trying to use the Geomesa Nifi component to write to a topic in Kafka that doesn't yet exist.

We would like to understand if the component will create the schema as defined by the sft and converter supplied as parameters, or if the schema needs to be created ahead of time (outside of Nifi) either programmatically or via CLI.

Any insight into this would be a great help.

--

Kind Regards,

Damon

Back to the top