[geomesa-users] Sorting

Hello,
I received from the GeoWave mailing-list: "Keep scanning Location Tech's web site for upcoming projects.  We are in the process of creating project around a Geo Benchmarking suite.  Part of the evaluation criteria is sorting, which will come up as a deficiency for GeoWave and GeoMesa."

I know that GeoMesa can sort a query:
Query query = new Query("name", spatialFilter, attributeSubset);
SortBy sort = ff.sort(distance, SortOrder.ASCENDING);
query.setSortBy(new SortBy[]{sort});

Is sorting for this query done in parallel?
So could you imagine what is meant by this statement?

Thanks in advance,
Marcel Jacob.

Back to the top