Re: [geomesa-users] Build error in GeoMesa after checking it out from source

Hi Chris, Justin,

Likely it's a default charset problem - somewhere we are not specifying in the code and assuming UTF-8. You might be able to get around this by forcing UTF-8 as the default charset when building. You should be able to do this through java opts.

We're also opening a ticket to track this, so it will build by default on Windows.

Thanks,

Emilio