Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa with Accumulo 1.6

Hi Experts,
 I built my Geomesa with Accumulo 1.6 and hadoop.version = 2.5.0-cdh5.3.0

 It was bit convenient because my Cloudera instance provides Accumulo1.6.
 I am now trying to set up Geoserver to show Accumulo Data.

 I am using Geoserver 2.5.2 (With WPS)
 Accumulo1.6.
Geomesa(RC.3)

I am seeing the following error after following the document.

WARNING: Can't load a service for category "DataStoreFactorySpi". Cause is "ServiceConfigurationError: org.geotools.data.DataStoreFactorySpi: Provider org.locationtech.geomesa.core.data.AccumuloDataStoreFactory could not be instantiated".
java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: org.geotools.data.DataStoreFactorySpi: Provider org.locationtech.geomesa.core.data.AccumuloDataStoreFactory could not be instantiated
at java.util.ServiceLoader.fail(ServiceLoader.java:224)
at java.util.ServiceLoader.access$100(ServiceLoader.java:181)
at java.util.ServiceLoader$LazyIterator.next(ServiceLoader.java:377)
at java.util.ServiceLoader$1.next(ServiceLoader.java:445)
at org.geotools.factory.FactoryRegistry.register(FactoryRegistry.java:826)
at org.geotools.factory.FactoryRegistry.scanForPlugins(FactoryRegistry.java:772)
.
.
.
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/io/Writable

What am I missing here? Please help.

Thanks
Manas