Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa with Accumulo 1.6

Than,

There is an experimental "accumulo6" branch up on GitHub that contains
some changes necessary for Accumulo 1.6.  Feel free to give it a try,
and share feedback on what works and what doesn't.

Yes, you will need to build GeoMesa with its POM updated for the version
of Hadoop that you are using.

Sincerely,
  -- Chris